Spaghetti Squash With Garden Vegetable Sauce
|Spaghetti squash||2 Pound (1 Kilogram, 1 Medium One)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast halves||3 (Boneless)|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||3 , cut in 1 inch dice|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Eggplant||1 Small, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 cm pieces|
|Eggplant||1 Small, peeled|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, thinly sliced (125 Grams)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Stalk celery||1 Large, coarsely chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 Large, chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Pound, canned|
|Canned whole tomatoes in tomato puree||1 Pound, chopped (500 Gram)|
|Tomato paste||3 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a large stockpot and add water. Bring the water to boil.
2. In a squash in pot, place spaghetti and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft. Use fork to stab in between.
3. In a large non-aluminium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium flame.
4. Stir in chicken, onion, and eggplant, and cook for 10 minutes or until soft. Keep stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in mushrooms, celery, and green pepper and cook for 4 minutes and until celery is soft.
6. Add chopped tomatoes and puree, tomato paste, garlic, and seasonings.
7. Simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Keep stirring occasionally.
8. Remove the bay leaf.
9. When squash is tender and remove from pot with tongs.
10. Slice them in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and pull out squash strands.
11. Take a serving platter and mound squash strands.
12. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese and serve additional cheese along.