Baked Chicken Spaghetti
|Spaghetti||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Velveeta cheese||1 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Stuffed green olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted and slivered|
|Milk||240 Milliliter (2 Soup Cans, Or Less As Required)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6) Now, to the broth, add chicken pieces, onion, bell pepper, cheese, olives, almonds, soups and milk.
7) Season with salt and pepper, to taste and mix well. Remove from heat.
8) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
9) In a greased casserole, place chicken mixture.
10) Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
11) Transfer to a serving patter and serve hot.