Soy Spaghetti Balls
|Soybeans||500 Milliliter, cooked (2 Cups)|
|Whole grain bread slices||4 , crumbled|
|Fresh parsley||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Mixed herbs||15 Milliliter (Your Favorite Such As Thyme, Oregano, Sage, Rosemary, Marjoram, Basil, 1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomato juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make 24 small balls with the soybean mixture.
7. In the greased cookie sheet, place the balls.
8. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
9. On a plate, place whole wheat spaghetti and top with 3-4 soy balls on spaghetti.
10. Pour and cover with tomato sauce.
11. Freeze the remaining balls for future use.