|Olive oil/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ground beef liver||1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned italian tomatoes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Rich beef stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Add sausage meat and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, onion and liver.
4) Cook the mixture for about 10 minutes.
5) Stir in tomato paste, tomatoes, stock, parsley and seasonings. Simmer for about 1 hour.
6) Add olives.
7) Take a pan and boil salted water in it. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions until tender. Drain.
8) Spoon the meat sauce and mix lightly with a fork.
9) Take a shallow 2 1/2-quart greased casserole and turn the mixture into it.
10) Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
11) Serve Spaghetti Fegato hot.