All At Once Spaghetti
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti||1⁄4 Pound (Uncooked)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated (As Desired)|
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the butter and onion
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until the onion is soft and transparent.
3. Add beef, and cook for another 4 minutes until beef is lightly browned. Stir after 2 minutes of cooking.
4. Drain the fat.
5. Stir in the remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese to make the sauce.
6. Cover the dish with its lid or with plastic wrap and cook for about 4 minutes.
7. Break the spaghetti into half and add to the sauce.
8. Continue cooking uncovered for about 20 minutes until the pasta is cooked al dente or tender crisp. Stir halfway through cooking time.
9. Sprinkle cheese over the noodles
10. Toss and serve hot.
Calories 1092 Calories from Fat 623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g106.9%
Saturated Fat 27.4 g136.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.2 mg60.4%
Sodium 1288.4 mg53.7%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 31.6% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet