Spaghetti With Vegetables
|Dry spaghetti mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Eggplant||1 , halved|
|Eggplant||1 , peeled, halved, sliced thin|
|Zucchini||4 , cut in 1/2-inch slices|
|Tomatoes||3 , cubed|
|Green pepper||To Taste, cubed|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded, cubed|
|Cooked spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine all the vegetables.
2. In a bowl, dissolve the spaghetti mix in water and blend in the tomato sauce.
3. Pour the liquid the over the vegetables and stir to mix well.
4. Close the pot with its lid.
5. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2 hours or if you have ample of time on hand, cook on low for about 4 hours.
6. On serving plate, pile hot boiled spaghetti and spoon the vegetables and sauce over it.
7. Top with a little grated cheese if you like.