Spaghetti Cheese Amandine
|Spaghetti||1 Ounce, broken in 1-inch pieces|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered, blanched|
1) Prepare the spaghetti by following the package directions.
2) Drain water and place aside.
3) In a large skillet, melt margarine.
4) Add the almonds to sauté in melted margarine.
5) Place the spaghetti and cottage cheese. Season with salt and toss constantly until thoroughly heated.
6) Serve hot by garnishing with grated cheese, if desired.