Baked Fillets Supreme on Parmesan Spaghetti
|Sole fillets||12 Pound (Six 2 Pound Pieces)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, cut into 6 slices|
|Swiss cheese slice||6|
|Swiss cheese slices||6|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, reserve liquid (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For parmesan spaghetti|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked and drained (1/2 Package, Catelli)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls, seam-side down. Also arrange tomato slices and cheese slices alternately down centre.
6) In a large skillet, add butter and saute mushrooms and onions until golden brown.
7) To this, add flour, parsley and seasonings.
8) Add cream, 1/2 cup mushroom liquid and sherry. Mix well.
9) Adjust seasonings to taste.
10) Bring the mix to boil.
11) Pour over the fish, arranged in the baking dish.
12) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the fillets turn golden and are still moist.
13) Meanwhile, prepare Parmesan spaghetti, according to package directions, combining all ingredients.
14) Serve the baked fillets with hot spaghetti.