Shrimp Marinara with Spaghetti
|Canned peeled tomatoes||16 Ounce, mashed (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Pound, shelled|
|Cooked spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except the shrimp, spaghetti and cheese, stir to mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) Then stir in the shrimp, mix well.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
5) Spoon over a bed of cooked spaghetti on individual serving plates, sprinkle with the grated cheese and serve immediately.
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227 mg75.7%
Sodium 1101 mg45.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 30 g60.1%
Vitamin A 34.2% Vitamin C 34.9%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet