Spaghetti Primavera With Peanut Sauce
|Dark raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Green Onions)|
|Red bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green bell pepper strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peapods||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Cooked thin spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Hot)|
|Thin spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Dash, crushed|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1 Dash|
|Summer squash||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a small cup and place the raisins after adding warm water.
2) Keep the cup aside for later use.
3) Take a 1-quart sized casserole that is microwavable and add peanut butter along with chutney to it.
4) Place cover and microwave it on HIGH by setting it to 100% for a minute.
5) Add the zucchini, squash, garlic, peapods, bell pepper strips and scallions and stir thoroughly.
6) Place cover on casserole and set the microwave to MEDIUM at 50%.
7) Cook for 3 minutes approximately stirring the contents once in between.
8) Drain the water from the raisins and retain the liquid.
9) Add the spaghetti, red pepper flakes and raisins to the butter mixture and microwave on MEDIUM for an additional minute.
10) Serve as required.
Add the preserved raisin liquid to the butter mixture if it becomes too thick.