Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Tinned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||1⁄2 Pint|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cooked leftover meat||8 Ounce, minced|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Boil salted water and add spaghetti. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and place the cooked spaghetti in a hot plate.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook onions until soft.
3. Add flour and tomatoes along with the stock and liquid from the tin.
4. Stir in bay leaf, salt, sugar and pepper. Cover the lid and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Take out the bay leaf and add in the minced meat. Simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Check the seasoning. And pour in the sauce over the cooked spaghetti.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and serve hot.