Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced shallots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||16 Small, cut into halves|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon (2 To 4 Cloves)|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine/Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bottled clam juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooked seafood||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into bite-size pieces, divided (Mixture Of Firm-Textured Fish (Such As Salmon) And Scallops)|
|Lasagna noodles||6 , cooked and drained|
|Stuffing mix||4 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Cooked spaghetti squash||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
6) Boil for sometime until the liquid thickens and then add fish pieces, let it simmer for 3 minutes.
7) Add scallops, remove from heat, and keep aside.
8) Take a 3 1/2-quart rectangular baking dish and arrange three lasanga noodles at the bottom.
9) Evenly spread the stuffing mix and pour the remaining sauce mixture over the stuffing mix.
10) Add in broccoli, cheese, and spaghetti squash.
11) Cover with the remaining lasanga noodles, spaghetti cheese, and sauce mixture.
12) Cover and bake at 350 degree for 45-50 minutes or until done.
13) Garnish and serve.