Vegetable Spaghetti with Lemon Dressing
|Celeriac||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Small|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Celery seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||10 1⁄2 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Low fat natural fromage frais||4 Tablespoon (Unsweetened Yogurt)|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
1. Peel the celeriac and carrots, cut into thin matchsticks and place in a bowl. Slice the leeks, rinse to flush out any trapped dirt, then shred finely. Halve, deseed and slice the (bell) peppers. Peel and thinly slice the garlic. Add these vegetables to the celeriac and the carrots.
2. Toss the vegetables with the celery seeds and lemon juice.
3. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well and keep warm.
4. Bring another large saucepan of water to the boil, put the vegetables in a steamer or sieve (strainer) and place over the boiling water. Cover and steam for 6-7 minutes or until just tender.
5. When the spaghetti and vegetables are cooked, mix the ingredients for the lemon dressing together.
6. Transfer the spaghetti and vegetables to a warm serving bowl and mix with the dressing. Garnish with chopped celery leaves and serve.