Crab Spaghetti Casserole
|Spaghetti||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sharp american cheese||1⁄2 Pound, grated|
|Flaked crab meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat soup, stirring until smooth; add butter and milk.
3. When hot remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, saving some to sprinkle on top.
4. Combine cheese sauce with spaghetti, crab meat and pepper.
5. Place in greased shallow casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.2 mg18.7%
Sodium 119.6 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.62%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 22 g43.5%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 29.7% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet