Turkey 'N Spaghetti Summer Salad
|Uncooked spaghetti||10 Ounce|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Cooked cut up turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned cut green beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cherry tomatoes||18 , cut into halves|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing mix||1⁄2 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1) Cook spaghetti, drain, rinse with cold water, and keep aside.
2) Take a saucepan, boil water, and cook zucchini in small quantity until tender.
3) Rinse in cold water and drain.
4) Take a large bowl, combine spaghetti, turkey, green beans, zuchhini, olives, onions, and tomatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt and Parmesan cheese.
6) Take a cruet and combine water, salad dressing mix, oil, and vinegar.
7) Pour the salad dressing mixture over the spaghetti mixture and toss lightly.
8) Refrigerate and leave it overnight.
9) Check seasoning and serve.