|Boiling salted water||1 1⁄4 Pint|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Pint|
|Yeast extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Salted peanuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water until just tender, drain and rinse under running cold water.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in the oil until pale brown.
3) Stir in the sultanas, curry powder, peanut butter, tomato juice, yeast extract, lemon rind and juice. Mix well to make a smooth sauce.
4) Mix in the spaghetti, coat well with the sauce and heat thoroughly.
5) Spoon in nice dish, garnish with peanuts, lemon twists and watercress and serve immediately alongwith fruit, yoghourt and coffee.