Seaside Squash Spaghetti
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Yellow squash||1 Medium, sliced|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried basil/2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Fat free ranch dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen shrimp||16 Medium, thawed|
1) Follow package instructions to cook spaghetti and drain well.
2) Mix it with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 clove crushed garlic and keep warm.
3) Take a large skillet; heat remaining oil and fry onion and remaining garlic in it until sizzling.
4) Stir in yellow squash, zucchini, tomato, garlic salt, paprika, pepper and basil and allow simmering, covered.
5) Mix in dressing and shrimp and heat the mixture until bubbly for 1 minute.
6) Garnish with fresh basil and serve hot over cooked spaghetti.