|Ripe firm tomatoes||1 Pound, coarsely chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green olives||6 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Basil leaves||2 Tablespoon, finely shredded|
|Drained capers||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Uncooked spaghetti||1 Pound|
1) Take a medium bowl and toss well a mixture of tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, capers, paprika and oregano.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with vinegar and pour in oil, stirring until mixed well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or a whole night.
4) On the next day, cook spaghetti following package instructions, immediately before serving and drain well.
5) Coat the hot pasta with cold tomato sauce.
6) Serve immediately.