|Boiling water||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
1) Take a large dish and pour boiling water in it.
2) Drizzle oil and salt and gently mix in the spaghetti.
3) Stir and cook for 6-7 minutes on power or until the spaghetti just begins to soften.
4) Cover tightly and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
5) Drain the excess water and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 811 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 429.7 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 170 g56.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 33 g66.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 10.5% Iron 45.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet