Spaghetti With Herbed Cheese
|Ricotta cheese||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Walnuts||125 Milliliter, ground (1/2 Cup)|
|Minced fresh basil||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Minced fresh parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Kelp powder||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Whole wheat spaghetti||3⁄4 Pound (340 Gram)|
|Peas||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix the garlic and ricotta cheese thoroughly blending them smoothly with a wooden spoon.
2. Take a blender jar and add the walnuts in it.
3. Operate the blender at high speed intermittently and grind the walnuts.
4. Take a kettle full of water and boil it.
5. Place the pasta in it and cook until they become tender yet retain their firmness.
6. Take another bowl of water and cook the peas in a small amount of water or steam them until they become soft.
7. Drain out the excess water from the pasta and peas and place them together in a serving bowl.
8. Coat them entirely with some herbed cheese and serve hot.