Crab And Asparagus Spaghetti
|Spaghetti||100 Gram (Fresh)|
|Asparagus||50 Gram, chopped into pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white crabmeat||50 Gram|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till tender-crisp.
3. Plunge the asparagus into the boiling water when pasta is almost cooked.
4. Drain the spaghetti and asparagus in a colander.
5. Empty into a large bowl.
6. Add the crab meat and parsley to the spaghetti
7. Drizzle oil and lemon juice and toss well.
8. Season according to your liking.
9. Pile into a deep dish plate and enjoy warm.