|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Velveeta cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
As per instructions given on the package, cook the spaghetti.
2) In a pressure cooker, put the chicken, onion, celery, salt and water. Cook for about 15 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. Let the pressure come back to normal.
3) After the chicken has been boned, cut it into small pieces and add to the mixture in the pressure cooker.
4) Add the chicken soup, cheese and spaghetti and place the entire mixture in a casserole.
5) Place casserole in oven and bake till mixture is heated thoroughly.
6) Serve hot.