|Tomato sauce||125 Milliliter|
|Refined oil||20 Milliliter|
1. Boil the noodles in salted boiling water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
2. Drain and keep add to a bowl.
3. Add half the butter to hot noodles and toss well. Keep a side.
4. In a skillet, heat oil
5. Add garlic and sauté garlic until soft.
6. Add tomato sauce and season with salt and stir for 2-3 minutes until well heated.
7. Tip in the buttered noodles and toss in the sauce until well coated.
8. Heat through
9. Turn into a baking dish.
10. Top with grated cheese and remaining butter.
11. Bake in a moderately hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
12. Serve hot straight from the oven.