|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (8 pints per 1/2 pound of spaghetti)|
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, dip the spaghetti from one side by holding the other side with hand.
2. Gradually turn the spaghetti in water as its softens; do not break the spaghetti.
3. Cook until the spaghetti is soft or cook quickly for 20-30 minutes.
4. Drain well.
5. Heat a greased oven dish, place the drained spaghetti.
6. Add butter and toss gently until spaghetti coated well with butter and is shiny.
7. Serve spaghetti in a plate and add your favorite sauce on top.