Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Mushrooms||175 Gram, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tuna in brine||200 Gram, drained|
|Half fat creme fraiche||200 Milliliter (Tub)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the peas and stir cooking for 2 minutes more.
6) Flake the Tuna into the frying pan adding lemon juice and creme fraiche.
7) Add seasoning and heat properly.
8) Drain the pasta and place it in the pan again.
9) Mix in the sauce stirring well.
10) Serve as required.