1) In a large pan, heat water to cook the spaghetti. Add a pinch of salt and when the water is boiling add the spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked al dente.
2) Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat a little olive oil and cook the pancetta on a low heat for about 4 to 5 minutes until crispy.
3) In a large bowl whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoon of the pecorino cheese and 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese with a big pinch of black pepper powder.
4) Drain the spaghetti saving some of the water, and put straight into the bowl with the eggs and slowly mix together.
5) The eggs will cook with the heat of the pasta and will make a sauce.
6) Add the remaining pecorino cheese and parmesan cheese, the pancetta, and a little of the hot water from the pasta to make a bit more sauce.
Look at this excellent video and learn how to make the Italian Classic Carbonara for an easy romantic meal in a few simple steps. This is the real Italian Carbonara with no added cream. The video is absolutely interesting and a must watch.