It has been said that Italian pasta has it origin in Chinese noodle, which were introduced to Europe in 14th century by none other than Marco Polo. To me they're no difference between Chinese noodle and Italian pasta. Mix them with meat, seafood, or vegetables.mmmmm good!
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
6 Small, halves
Imitation crab meat/Shrimps
1⁄4 Pound, boil
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Dark soy sauce
For the garnish
1. Mince the garlic and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
2. Boil the spaghetti in water as per the manufacturer directions, once done drain and set aside.
3. In a wok pour oil and sauté the garlic on high heat until brown, add the cherry tomatoes and crab meat, add sugar, soy sauce, dark soy sauce and hoisin sauce, stir everything well.
4. Add the spaghetti and stir fry everything until the ingredients are all mixed well.
5. Serve the red spaghetti with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and garnish it with parsley.