1. In a pot, boil water. Drop the spaghetti into the pot.
2. Put the salt in and stir with a spatula to mix. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. In another pan, put the sauce and warm over low heat.
4. Drain the spaghetti using a sieve and put it back into the pot.
5. Pour the sauce into the spaghetti. Stir a little.
6. Garnish the spaghetti with parmesan cheese and oregano.
7. Serve the spaghetti with Italian bread or garlic bread.
You don't have to give up yummy favorites like spaghetti carbonara in favor of a healthy lifestyle. This delicious and nutritious spaghetti recipe is chock full of flavors and taste and packs in quite a lot of nutrients too. So you can enjoy the taste without the guilt. Stream the video to learn how to make this quick and easy spaghetti at home that is just perfect for a hurried weeknight meal.