Spaghetti With Lobster
|Live lobsters||3 Pound (2 Whole, 1 1/2 Pounds Each)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Canned tomatoes/1 pound fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||1 Pound, cooked, drained|
1. Wash the lobsters. Cut the spinal cord of each by inserting a knife where the tail and body meet. Turn the lobsters on their backs and split lengthwise. Cut each tail crosswise into three pieces. Cut off the claws and crack them.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the lobsters and cook over high heat three or four minutes, or until they are red. Add the garlic, onion and seasonings and cook, stirring, two minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste blended with the water and cook, turning constantly, about one minute.
4. Add the wine, parsley and oregano and cook about ten minutes, turning frequently.
5. To serve, drain the sauce onto spaghetti and toss to coat the pasta. Place on a platter and garnish with lobster.