Spaghetti and Chicken
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Canned / Fresh)|
|Chicken broth/Canned chicken consomme||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream/Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked|
|Chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cut into shreds (Cooked / Canned)|
1. Melt the butter or margarine and saute the mushrooms in it 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Slowly add the chicken broth or consomme and cook 5 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the salt, pepper, cream or milk and sherry. Keep over low heat until the sauce is hot but does not boil.
4. Arrange the spaghetti as a border on a large warmed platter.
5. Add the chicken to the hot sauce and heat 1 or 2 minutes; then pour into the center of the platter.