Spaghetti and Chicken
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Canned / Fresh)|
|Chicken broth/Canned chicken consomme||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream/Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked|
|Chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cut into shreds (Cooked / Canned)|
1. Melt the butter or margarine and saute the mushrooms in it 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Slowly add the chicken broth or consomme and cook 5 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the salt, pepper, cream or milk and sherry. Keep over low heat until the sauce is hot but does not boil.
4. Arrange the spaghetti as a border on a large warmed platter.
5. Add the chicken to the hot sauce and heat 1 or 2 minutes; then pour into the center of the platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3305 Calories from Fat 1041
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.5%
Saturated Fat 50.9 g254.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 515.1 mg171.7%
Sodium 4281.8 mg178.4%
Total Carbohydrates 393 g131.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 84.1 g
Protein 170 g340.3%
Vitamin A 42.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 66.6% Iron 83.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet