Baked Spaghetti with Clams
|Canned clams/Chopped cooked clams||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed celery soup||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, boiled|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the clams with the celery. Mix the soup with the milk. Combine the mixtures.
3. Mix the crumbs, butter or margarine and grated cheese.
4. Combine the clam and celery soup mixture with the spaghetti, stir well.
5. Pour in the baking dish. Top with the bread crumb and cheese mixture. Bake 20 minutes.