Baked Spaghetti with Clams
|Canned clams/Chopped cooked clams||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed celery soup||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, boiled|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the clams with the celery. Mix the soup with the milk. Combine the mixtures.
3. Mix the crumbs, butter or margarine and grated cheese.
4. Combine the clam and celery soup mixture with the spaghetti, stir well.
5. Pour in the baking dish. Top with the bread crumb and cheese mixture. Bake 20 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1752 Calories from Fat 537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.9%
Saturated Fat 28.8 g144.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.9 mg76%
Sodium 3342.5 mg139.3%
Total Carbohydrates 227 g75.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 89 g177.4%
Vitamin A 64% Vitamin C 50.1%
Calcium 91.4% Iron 249.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet