Spaghetti With Anchovy And Tomato Sauce
|Spaghetti||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Anchovies||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 Medium, skinned and thinly sliced|
|Canned tomatoes with juice||14 Ounce (397 Gram)|
|Tomato puree||5 Milliliter (2 Level Teaspoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Chopped parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Capers||30 Milliliter, drained (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1. Place the pasta in a 2.6 litre (4 1/2 pint) ovenproof glass howl. Pour over 1.7 litres (3 pints) boiling water and add salt to taste. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
2. Place the oil from the can of anchovies and 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the vegetable oil in a large ovenproof glass howl. Stir in the onion and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the remaining vegetable oil and mix thoroughly. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, until slightly reduced, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain the pasta, tip it into a heated serving bowl and toss it with the remaining oil. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
5. Pour over the sauce and serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley.