|Ground beef/Ground raw turkey||1 Pound|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Dried minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Use your hands to break up the meat as you put it into the saucepan. Put the pan on the burner. Turn the burner to medium-high. Cook the meat, stirring with the wooden spoon, till no pink color is left. Turn off the burner.
2. Place the colander over the mixing bowl. Spoon the ground meat into the colander with the large spoon. Let the fat drain into the bowl. Spoon the ground meat back into the saucepan. Put the fat in a container to throw it away.
3. Stir water, tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper into the pan with the meat. Put the pan on the burner. Turn the burner to high.
4. Cook till the mixture is bubbly. Break the spaghetti in half. Add the spaghetti to the saucepan. Turn the burner to low. Put the lid on the pan. Simmer about 30 minutes or till the spaghetti is tender when you bite it. Stir the spaghetti often with the wooden spoon.
5. When the spaghetti is done, turn off the burner. Remove the pan from the burner. Serve the spaghetti with Parmesan cheese, if you like.