I will show you how to make a simple but great tasting spaghetti with meat sauce recipe.
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Canned tomato paste
1 Teaspoon, crushed
Canned crushed tomatoes
2 Cup (32 tbs), divided
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a pan, heat the oil, add in the hamburger mince, season with the salt and pepper and cook until brown. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
2. To prepare the sauce – In a pan, sauté the onion in the oil, sprinkle with the salt and brown lightly.
3. Add in the tomato paste and stir well until brown; stir in the garlic and the crushed tomatoes.
4. Pour a little beef stock and stir in the meat, add in the bay leaf, oregano, and rosemary. Simmer on low heat, discard the bay leaf, add more beef stock if required.
5. Stir in the grated cheese and turn off the heat.
6. For Spaghetti – In a deep pan of salted boiling water, add in the spaghetti and boil until just cooked; drain well.
7. Finely chop the basil just before adding to the pasta.
8. Stir in the sauce in the pan with the pasta, add in the basil, and toss the pasta well into the sauce.
9. Garnish the spaghetti with romano and basil leaves. Serve and enjoy!