Spaghetti sauce with meatballs is an authentic Italian dish. You can flavor the sauce as per for choice. But the basic ingredients remain the same. It is easy and tasty too. You can use Spaghetti sauce with meatballs on pastas, polenta and gnocchi.
Low fat turkey/Low fat beef
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
To Taste (Fresh Oregano, Parsley And Basil)
Raisins and pine nuts
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Canned plum tomatoes
160 Ounce (2 Cans, 80 Ounce Each)
4 Clove (20 gm), minced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , chopped
1 Can (10 oz)
1. Mix beef, breadcumbs and egg.
2. Add some black pepper, salt, dried spices-basil, parsley, oregano. Mix it well.
3. Add more breadcrumbs if needed.
4. Add pine nuts and raisins.
5. Make balls of the mixture.
6. Brown the balls from both the sides.
7. Brown sausages also.
8. Heat a pan and add onion and tomatoes. Saute them.
9. Add carrots and cook. Add garlic.
10. Make tomato puree along with basil, parsley and black pepper.
11. Add this puree to the pan.
12. Add tomato paste and some water.
13. Add crushed pepper, oregano, and splash of red wine.
14. Add some sugar to it. Stir it well.
15. Add meatballs and sausages and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve it with chicken paremsan.
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and gnocchi to impress your family and friends!