Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs Sausage and Beef
|Low fat turkey/Low fat beef||1 Pound|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mixed herbs||To Taste (Fresh Oregano, Parsley And Basil)|
|Raisins and pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned plum tomatoes||160 Ounce (2 Cans, 80 Ounce Each)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 , chopped|
|Fresh basil/Parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||To Taste|
|Red pepper||To Taste|
|Tomato paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Red wine||To Taste|
1. Mix beef, breadcumbs and egg.
2. Add some black pepper, salt, dried spices-basil, parsley, oregano. Mix it well.
3. Add more breadcrumbs if needed.
4. Add pine nuts and raisins.
5. Make balls of the mixture.
6. Brown the balls from both the sides.
7. Brown sausages also.
8. Heat a pan and add onion and tomatoes. Saute them.
9. Add carrots and cook. Add garlic.
10. Make tomato puree along with basil, parsley and black pepper.
11. Add this puree to the pan.
12. Add tomato paste and some water.
13. Add crushed pepper, oregano, and splash of red wine.
14. Add some sugar to it. Stir it well.
15. Add meatballs and sausages and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve it with chicken paremsan.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/