Spaghetti With Chicken Ham And Zucchini
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whole chicken breast||1 Large, skinned and boned|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced cooked ham/1/4 pound sliced prosciutto||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips (1 Package)|
|Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. In saucepot, prepare spaghetti as label directs; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepot; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cut chicken breast in half. Then, with knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut each chicken-breast half across width into 1/8 inch-thick slices. In medium-sized bowl, mix chicken, sherry, cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
3. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook zucchini and 1/4 teaspoon salt until zucchini is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove zucchini to another medium-sized bowl.
4. In same skillet over medium-high heat, in 3 more tablespoons hot salad oil, cook chicken mixture, stirring frequently, until chicken loses its pink color. Remove chicken to bowl with zucchini.
5. Into spaghetti, gently stir chicken mixture, ham, half-and-half, butter or margarine, and pepper; heat through. Toss mixture with Parmesan cheese. Spoon spaghetti mixture onto warm large platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1891 Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126%
Saturated Fat 38.9 g194.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 252 mg84%
Sodium 1159.1 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 199 g66.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 105 g210.3%
Vitamin A 48.3% Vitamin C 103.9%
Calcium 63% Iron 60.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet