Girls Night Pasta
|Chicken breasts||2 , cut in strips|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed, and cut into pieces|
|Garlic cloves||4 , minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sundried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in strips|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in halves|
|Rosemary sprigs||2 Medium|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
1. In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per packet instruction.
2. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter and fry the chicken, add in salt pepper and onion powder, flip chicken strips and allow to cook until it turns brown on both the sides.
4. Add in the asparagus, pepper flakes and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Put in the tomatoes and saute for 1 minute.
6. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and rosemary sprig and stir for 2 minutes.
7. Pour in the cream and sprinkle in the cheese reserving little for garnish and stir well to mix and cook until the cream thickens.
8. Add in the pasta and toss well to coat the pasta with sauce, remove and discard rosemary.
9. Serve hot in warm serving plate, sprinkle with reserve parmesan cheese.
Calories 1223 Calories from Fat 358
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.8%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.1 mg51%
Sodium 1034.8 mg43.1%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 73 g145.3%
Vitamin A 46.9% Vitamin C 57.3%
Calcium 56.1% Iron 49.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet