Soy Stuffed Tomatoes
|Cooked soybeans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat germ/Sunflower seeds topping||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To prepare the tomatoes remove pulp from center of tomatoes, lightly salt the insides and chop tomato pulp.
3. In a mixer or a blender puree soybeans and mix with tomato pulp, onion, green pepper and celery.
4. Fill center of tomatoes, top with wheat germ or sunflower seeds and dot with butter.
5. Oil a baking pan, put tomatoes in it and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until tomatoes are cooked and filling is thoroughly heated.
6. Serve the tomatoes with grated cheese on the top or as desired.