Pimiento Soy Bisque
|Cooked soybeans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pimientos||2 , finely chopped|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non-fat dry milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Brewers yeast||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a blender and add soybeans into it and puree them.
2. Stir in pimientos, milk, non-fat dry milk powder, stock, chervil, and brewer-€™s yeast into it and blend it properly.
3. Stir in the remaining 2 pimientos.
4. Take a saucepan and add the mixture into it and heat it thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle paprika over the mixture before serving.
6. Serve the pimiento soy bisque hot with garlic bread or as an appetizer.