Soya chunks manchurian
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Capsicum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 , finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
* In a big pan pour 4 cups water and after it starts boiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins. Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya. Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do this method again to remove the raw smell in the soya nuggets. Then chop each one into 2 pieces.
* In a pan pour 2 tbsp of oil and put finely chopped ginger and garlic and fry for 30 sec.
* Now add the chopped onion and fry for 2 mins, then add chopped capsicum and fry till they are half cooked.
* Put the soya chunks and chopped tomato along with capsicum and fry for a min.
* Pour soy sauce, hot sauce, tomato ketchup and fry for 5 mins in medium flame till cooked.
* Tasty soya chunks manchurian is ready to be served as a side dish.
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 614.7 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 19 g38.3%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 15% Iron 45%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet