|Soya nuggets||200 Gram (1/2 Packet)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Soak)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
|Shredded cabbage||4 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||4 Tablespoon, grated|
|Capsicum||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Squeeze the nuggets and get rid of the water in it. Keep it aside.
3. In a Kadai, roast the onions till they become pink.
4. Add the chopped tomato. Saute for 30 seconds.
5. Add soya and tomato sauce to it and saute for a few seconds.
6. Then add the grated carrot, cabbage. Saute for a few seconds.
7. Add the orange juice and add salt.
8. Lastly add the chopped capsicum. Saute for a few seconds.
9. Note that the colour of the vegetables does not change.
10. The vegetables should be just a little cooked and be crunchy.
11. Then add the soya nuggets to this and just mix