Soya Nuggets Manchurian
|Soy nuggets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green chilies||4 , finely diced|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and green chillies and saute them.
6. In a bowl mix soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce with corn flour and little water and mix well.
7. Add the sauce mixture to the kadai and allow it to boil for a few seconds.
8. Then add the baked soya nuggets and mix well and garnish with green onions.