|For the shrimp|
|Shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed and devein|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Green onion bulbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Corriander leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Red chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|For avacado and tamato salad|
|Hass avocado||1 Large, scooped|
|Roma tomatoes||2 Medium, chopped|
|Red onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), paste|
|Lime||1 Large, juiced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Romane lettuce||8 Small, leaves roughly cut and dried|
1) To a pot of water add chopped celery, tomatoes and yellow onions along with the beans. Boil for 45mins.
2) In a bowl mix shrimp, chopped parsley, and green onions along with ground coriander and cumin. Add the seasonings and garlic along with the olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon and marinate for 15 mins.
4) In another bowl scoop the avocados and add chopped roma tomatoes and red onions with the seasonings and olive oil and refrigerate till serving time.
5) On a hot pan heat olive oil and add the shrimp with chilly flakes. Cook the shrimp till light pink.
6) After mixing shrimp and avocado serve with chopped romaine lettuce leaves and beans.
For added flavor lime juice and olive oil can be added.