1. In a blender, put the oats and process until it turns into flour.
2. Chop the raisins and apricot, and set aside.
3. In a food processor, grind together walnut, pecan and Brazil nuts, until its forms into flour.
4. Add oat flour, lucuma, salt, orange juice, mixed spice and raisins, to the nut mixture.
5. Process the nut mixture and add apricots few at a time until the mixture binds together.
6. Using a rolling pin, roll out the nut mixture to desired thickness.
7. Using a cookie cutter, cut the cookies from the rolled dough.
8. Use the leftover dough to get the most from it.
9. Dehydrate the cookies on a wire mash sheet for 10 to 12 hours at 115 °F.
10. Remove the cookies from dehydrator and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
11. Decorate the cookies with green and orange icing.
12. Refrigerate the cookies for 30 minutes or until the icing set.
13. Serve the cookies as desired.
Soak the nuts for 4 hours, then dehydrate them at 105 degrees F for 10 to 12 hours, to make them more digestible and less heavy.
If the dough is too dry, use the apricot soaking water to wet it.
Use pumpkin shaped cookie cutter if desired.