Cheese Stuffed Corn Cakes
|Masa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl take masa pour in water and make dough.
3. Divide the dough in 4 equal balls.
4. Take a cellophane place the masa balls onto it, wrap the ball and press with the help of a casket.
5. Heat oil in a casket and shallow fry from both sides for 4 minutes on both sides. Remember to keep the heat on low.
6. Take out the Arepas from the pan and place onto a plate.
7. Slit the Arepas with the help of a knife and stuff mozzarella slices.
8. Grill the Arepas, until cheese get melt.
9. Serve Arepas with beans and enjoy!