How to make Cheese Bread - Naturally Gluten Free
|Canola oil||55 Milliliter|
|Salted butter||20 Gram|
|Sour manioc starch||150 Gram|
|Sweet manioc starch||250 Gram|
|Monterey jack cheese||220 Gram|
|Parmesan cheese||110 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, canola oil and butter and place on the stove to boil.
3. Sift the manioc starch and salt.
4. Pour the milk-cannola oil mix into the bowl and mix.
5. Knead the bread until a good dough like fondant is formed.
6. Add an egg at a time and continue kneading the dough. It turns creamy at this stage.
7. Add the cheese to the mix and continue kneading until the cheese is completely incorporated.
8. Oil hands and roll out the sticky dough into balls.
9. Place the little balls on a cookie tray.
10. Pop into the oven for 25-30 minutes until the bottom of the balls are brown.
11. Plate and serve.
You can freeze and store the bread in the refrigerator for over a year.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3520 Calories from Fat 1599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 189 g291%
Saturated Fat 79.9 g399.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 803.6 mg267.9%
Sodium 3534.4 mg147.3%
Total Carbohydrates 354 g117.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 116 g232.1%
Vitamin A 81.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 325.1% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet