4 Tablespoon (2 tsp. for season tomato and remaining for the Sea bass and Zucchini)
3 Teaspoon, divided (1 tsp. for season tomato, 1 tsp. for pasta sauce and remaining for the Sea bass and Zucchini)
Red bell pepper
2 Teaspoon, divided (1 tsp. for pasta sauce and remaining for the Sea bass and Zucchini)
Sea bass fillets
1 Small, slice
1. For Making the Sauce – Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and line the baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. Half the onion and quarter the tomato, place them over the baking sheet.
3. Pour in olive oil and sprinkle the salt over onions and tomatoes. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
4. In a jar take garlic, roasted tomatoes and onions. And pour the juice from the baking sheet. Set it aside.
5. Line another baking sheet with aluminium foil and place the red pepper over it, broil for 10 minutes.
6. Take out the bell pepper and keep it in Ziploc bag for 10 minutes.
7. Transfer bell pepper to a baking sheet and remove the skin, keep it in the tomato jar.
8. Season with salt and black pepper.
9. Make puree of all the ingredients with the help of hand blender.
10. Sprinkle flour over the fish and rub.
11. Heat a pan, pour in the olive oil and fry the fish and zucchini on both sides.
12. Pour in pizza sauce in a plate, place fish and zucchini over it and serve hot!