Frittata Salad For Two
|Asparagus spears||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic clove||3 Medium, chopped|
|Red pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Whipping cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||10 Medium, crushed|
|Blue cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||5 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Pear||1 Medium, sliced|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Greens||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Preheat oven at 450 degrees F.
2. Heat a non stick pan and heat a few drops of olive oil and spread around with a pastry brush.
3. Add butter to the oil and heat until butter has melted.
4. Add the onions into the butter and stir fry until translucent.
5. Add the chopped garlic and continue to fry.
6. Put the chopped red pepper and continue to fry until soft.
7. Mix the ham and stir fry for sometime.
8. Add the asparagus and stir in well. Let it cook for sometime.
9. In a bowl break three eggs, add whipping cream and pepper. Whip the mixture until well blended.
10. Spread the cheese over the stir fried mixture.
11. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and spread to cover all sides.
12. Spread the parsley on it.
13. Sprinkle dried basil over it evenly all around.
14. Sprinkle dried oregano over it evenly all around.
15. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 4-5 minutes.
16. Put the pears in the bowl and keep it in the same place inside the oven.
17. In a small bowl put olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix them well with asparagus stem.
18. Sprinkle some black pepper on it.
19. On a serving plate place some greens and put warm pears over it.
20. Drizzle the dressing over it.
21. Slice the Frittata into triangle and place it beside the greens on the plate.