Mayan Bean Soup
|Black beans/Mexican brown beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Taco sauce/Salsa picante||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
1. Take a saucepan and fry the bacon strips until soft and crumble it. Save the drippings.
2. Take a saucepan, add corn, beans and garlic powder into it and stir well.
3. Stir in some water for thinning and drippings to derive desired flavor.
4. Simmer the mixture over medium heat by stirring. Keep on stirring until hot.
5. Serve the Mayan bean soup after spooning the crumbled bacon over it.