1. Season the beef short ribs with kosher salt and ground pepper, set aside.
2. Prepare the grill using charcoal.
3. In a glass jar combine parsley, garlic, pepper flakes, cumin, salt and black pepper.
4. Add lime juice and olive oil, mix and allow it to rest for 2 hours.
5. In a bowl combine lettuce, onion, tomatoes and capers.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper and pour olive oil and lemon juice.
7. Mix everything together.
8. Place the ribs on the grill and cook it for 20 minutes, flip occasionally.
9. In a serving plate place the ribs and drizzle chimichurri sauce on top.